Lynde is growing up so fast.
Lynde and her friends Katie and Ashley. These three girls live on the same street and hang out practically 24/7. In fact Hunter thought Ashley was his cousin, and just tonight he asked me if the girls were going to be at Mimi's and Papa's for Thanksgiving.
I loved Katelyn's expression in this picture.
Epic carrying his bowling ball
Jonathan helping Hunter bowl.
After we had been there awhile, an employee brought us this niffy gadget to help the kids bowl.
Hunter loves music and dancing. Here he is dancing with Mimi. I also have a video of him doing the Electric Slide. It is really long, so I am not sure if I can upload it but I will try.
The older we get the more my sister and I start to look alike, especially now that my hair isn't as red and hers is dark again.
This is the only group picture we got of the weekend. I was sad to see that my Dad was hidden behind the balloons.
That evening we went out to dinner at a Mexican Restaurant. We called ahead and were told that the wait wasn't going to be that long, but we ended up waiting for a long time. The boys didn't have a hard time keeping themselves entertained.
No comments:
Post a Comment