Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hunter's Nativity Scene

I started putting up a few Christmas decorations. Yes I realize it is not evening Thanksgiving, but we will be out-of-town this weekend and then the next weekend is Katelyn's birthday. I really didn't want to wait until the middle of December to decorate so I opted to start early.

I put a small Nativity Scene in the kid's bathroom and Hunter loves it. He is a little confused though. Yesterday he kept asking to go look at the Temple. He has a hard time keeping his hands off of it and likes to move the people around. I am going to have to figure how to rescue Baby Jesus. He got him stuck inside the stable.

In the picture above, he had just ran to his room and grabbed a cow and horse to add to the Nativity Scene.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: