Friday, November 11, 2011

Founders Day 2011

September 10 was Piedmont's annual Founders Day Celebration. The first event was the parade. I love going to small town parades. There is candy and you run into people that you know.

















Hunter







She was more interested in eating her candy than filling her bag. Before we realized it she had ate a tootsie roll, wrapper and all.





Eli came too





Last year Hunter went down the inflatable slide several times and wanted to do it again this year. Almost as soon as he got on the ladder he got scared. I think part of the problem was there was a lot of kids making it difficult for him to climb.





He finally made it to the top, and I ran around the front to take his picture, but my camera wasn't fast enough. When he got back to the ladder he didn't see me and had a melt down. Needless to say I couldn't convince him to go down again.



We spent the rest of the morning browsing the vendor booths and enjoying yummy barbecue.

No comments: