Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Today was Hunter's first day of preschool. He woke up excited and ready to go. Most morning he is usually slow to get around, but today he had dressed, brushed his teeth and combed his hair in about 5 minutes.

Ready to go. Katelyn wanted a backpack too, so Hunter shared his Thomas backpack with her.







Katelyn thought she needed her picture taken too.



Hunter is such a loving brother. Katelyn was upset that I wasn't taking her picture, so he reached and touched her face to comfort her.



Dropping off his bag. I tried to get him to take another picture, but he wasn't interested. He was too busy looking around.




He ran right into his classroom and began playing with the toy he played with at open house. He was too busy to look at the camera. He didn't even seem to notice when Katelyn and I left. Katelyn on the other hand wasn't too excited about leaving her Bubba. She kept saying "Hunter, Hunter, Hunter" in a whiny voice as we left the classroom. She quickly recovered though when I mentioned that we were going grocery shopping.



Day one was a success. When we picked him up at noon he said he had a good time and was ready to go back on Wednesday. He is in Ms. Brenda and Ms. Kim's Lollipop class, so Katelyn and I bought him a special treat at the grocery store - a lollipop.


No comments: