Hunter loves playing computer games at the library. Yesterday I bought him a preschool CD so he could play at home too. He was really excited and has enjoyed playing the games today. He was kind enough to let Katelyn sit beside him.
While playing he took a little break and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and said, "Katelyn you're my best friend." She then took her arm and wrapped it around him and she said "I love you too, Bubba!, I love you too, Bubba!, I love you Hunter!"
Talk about melt my heart. It is such a blessing that they have such a tight bond. I hope that they will always be so close.
I have recently noticed that she gets a little dimple on her left check when she smiles. If you view this picture full size you can kind of see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment