Tuesday, October 11, 2011

August 2011

Blogging hasn't been a priority lately, so needless to say I am way behind. I prefer to Blog in chronological order, so I will pick up where I left off - in August.


Here are few snapshots:

The Twiblings snuggling with Dog and Seahorse, while sucking their thumbs.


Now that Katelyn is finally getting some hair she won't keep a bow in. I tried putting it up in a ponytail, but neither of us were too fond of the "Pebbles" look.


Curly Sue - We really aren't sure where she got her curls from, but they don't seem to be disappearing as her hair gets longer.



I was going through some of the clothes Hunter has outgrown and Katelyn saw these Thomas pajamas. She loved them and was so excited to wear them to bed!



Cheese



I know have two helpers ...



and taste testers in the kitchen.


Jonathan was cleaning out the car one evening. He had brought the floor mats in to shampoo them. Hunter decided to help Daddy out. I found him using a hair brush to scrub the mats.

No comments: