Sunday, July 10, 2011

National Donut Day

Grammee gave Hunter a Curious George book that has a story where George accidentally orders 100 dozen donuts, instead of 1 dozen donuts. The kids love to read the story and have enjoyed watching the DVD that we checked out from the library. They also like to pretend that they are going to a donut store. Hunter will ask Katelyn if she wants to go to the donut store. When she says "yes" he grabs her hand they walk around house until the reach the pretend store.

When my Dad had heart surgery, Jonathan stayed home with the kids so I could go to Wichita. I told him he should take the kids to the donut store since they had never been before. He agreed and took them there in the morning. Later that day we discovered that Friday, June 3 was National Donut Day.

He snapped a few pictures of Katelyn eating her donut. I think this was probably her first one, and it might have actually been Hunter's too. His egg allergy kept him from eating them when he was a toddler.


No comments: