I have finally got around to fixing the pictures in March post. For some reason every time I try to upload pictures from Picasa they can't be viewed. I hate having to upload one picture at a time with Blogger, so if anyone knows of an easier way please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail.
15 Months - March 4
But she had different plans

She finally has enough hair for pigtails.

For some reason her hair is slow growing in the front. You can see one of her itty bitty pigtails sticking up in the back.

This was the first year Spring allergies have bothered Hunter. His eyes were all puffy and he ended up with his first ear infection. Earlier I blogged about the rash he got from the amoxicillin.

Hunter has had a tricycle for a year now, but up until March he had refused to even try to peddle. Once he finally decided to try it didn't take him long to catch on.
She finally has enough hair for pigtails.
For some reason her hair is slow growing in the front. You can see one of her itty bitty pigtails sticking up in the back.
This was the first year Spring allergies have bothered Hunter. His eyes were all puffy and he ended up with his first ear infection. Earlier I blogged about the rash he got from the amoxicillin.
Hunter has had a tricycle for a year now, but up until March he had refused to even try to peddle. Once he finally decided to try it didn't take him long to catch on.
One evening I was making dinner and she grabbed a box of Cheerios and tried to pour them into her bowl
She insist on having a spoon. She no longer will let me feed her applesauce, which means she usually ends up eating most of it with her hands.

Now she is working on taking off her shirt.

The kids love riding on this car.

She kept saying "cheese"
The kids love riding on this car.
She kept saying "cheese"
They both love music and dancing. Before I can even get the car backed out off the garage she is saying "dance", which means turn on the music.

Hunter has started to fight naps, so now he has "quiet time". I let him take a few toys to bed with him. He is supposed to stay in his bed, but he often sneaks out and gets more toys.
Katelyn wanted to wear a hat like Hunter.
No comments:
Post a Comment