Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lynde Visits

My niece Lynde came to visit March 4-6.


We are obviously going to need a bigger car, or smaller car seats if we have a third kid. Lynde could barely fit.


Every night Lynde would read Hunter his bedtime stories.


Last fall we bought a pass to the Science Museum, and we were finally able to make it over there when Lynde was here. The Saturday of her visit was a nasty day, so it was the perfect activity. I really didn't get many pictures. I was too busy trying to keep track of everyone.


Katelyn right before she fell out of this house. It didn't even stop her. She never cried and kept on playing. Having a big brother had definitely made her tough.


Lynde painted her face


Hunter playing in the water.


I think Jonathan was just as excited as the kids.

No comments: