Monday, August 30, 2010

EHS Class of 2000

July 24 was my 10 year class reunion. That afternoon there was a family get together at a park, but I forgot to bring my camera. Later that evening Jonathan and I attended the reunion dinner. My parents were kind enough to watch the kids for us. It was great to see everyone again, some of whom I hadn't seen since graduation. It was also nice for Jonathan and I to have a chance to go somewhere together. This was the first time we had really done anything since Katelyn was born.


Since she was about 4 months old she has been afraid of my Dad. Finally after a couple of days she let him hold and kiss her.


Katelyn and Mimi - I think they definitely looked related.


I believe there were 43 people in my graduating class. Here are all of the reunion attendees minus three.


Before the reunion

No comments: