Saturday, August 9, 2008

9 Months

August 1 Hunter turned 9 months old. I did a horrible job documenting his eighth month, so I am going to strive to do better this month.

After months of being bald, Hunter finally has a full head of hair. Daddy even tried to give him a Mohawk.
Hunter loves to eat and he would eat constantly if we let him. In fact he gets quite upset when he can't eat our food, and throws a fit when he finishes his bottle. This past week he has figured out how to feed himself puffs.


Hunter has mastered pulling up, and he can use almost any surface to help him stand up. He often manages to get himself stuck under furniture.


Hunter notices everything and loves to be where the action is. Here he is trying take the camera away from Mommy.

1 comment:

garrick & grace said...

So glad to see you blogging again. I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. I'm glad that you were able to say goodbye!! I'll call you this week about a playdate.