Friday, August 22, 2008

9 Month Snapshots

The past couple of weeks we have been super busy getting ready for the big move tomorrow. Here are the final pictures of Hunter playing in his first home.


Hunter loves to open the cabinets. He has already pinched his fingers once. :(


Hunter will go to great lengths to get the toy he wants to play with.


We may have a future climber?


Grammee lent us her activity center and he loves to crawl underneath the seat.


Hunter is now standing for short periods of time. He has taken a few steps/shuffles, but is still working on keeping his balance.
Tuesday he started pushing his activity walker all around the house.


All smiles!

1 comment:

kuliejellogg said...

I love the videos! Push... push.... push... run into something. push... push... run into something. I'm looking forward to moments like those. I hope your move goes well!