This is Hunter right after Jonathan built the first swing set in November 2008. He was 12 months old then.
This is what it looks like now. Doesn't it look great! Jonathan is such a handyman. He didn't even buy a kit. He just looked at a few plans online and designed it himself! His final project will be to add a sandbox this summer.

I took this picture in September. I can't believe how much Hunter has grown in four months. He enjoyed helping Daddy build the fort. He would sit up there and hand him screws. He also had a pencil and a hammer like Daddy. There are several places where Hunter wrote "H" and other letters on the fort.
I took this picture in September. I can't believe how much Hunter has grown in four months. He enjoyed helping Daddy build the fort. He would sit up there and hand him screws. He also had a pencil and a hammer like Daddy. There are several places where Hunter wrote "H" and other letters on the fort.
December 20th was a beautiful day so the kids and I played outside. Hunter loves to swing high in his new swing.
Katelyn even has a new swing. It is so much easier to get her out of this one, and I love that it has a 5-point harness.
No comments:
Post a Comment