Monday, January 24, 2011

Hisey Christmas Gift Exchange

We opted to have the Hisey gift exchange the 26th, so we would have more time to unwrap gifts.


Mason and Katelyn having a snack


Watching Grandpa's calves


Hunter and Caroline helped handout gifts. We tried to get them to bring one at a time, but they were too excited and brought them all.


There were gifts covering most of the floor.


Shaking his gift.


Hunter and Caroline


Excited to unwrap her ballerina doll from Grammee and Grandpa.


Jonathan unwrapping his gifts


Aunt Elizabeth helping Hunter with his new toy


Uncle Bryant's mother Tina joined us for Christmas. She was sweet enough to get all of the kids gifts. She made the babies adorable crotchet bears.


Katelyn with her bear.


I drew Susan's name. With the help of my Mom, I made her a fused glass plate during Thanksgiving.


I think Daddy likes the Sing-A-Ma-Jigs


Katelyn wasn't too sure about the Sing-A-Ma-Jigs


Caroline seems so much older than Katelyn, but they are only 2 1/2 years apart. It won't be long before these two will be playing together.

No comments: