
Here he is a few weeks ago talking to the mall Santa. Actually I think my Mom did most of the talking.
I wanted to get a picture of both kids with Santa, so yesterday we went to Santa's Wonderland at Bass Pro Shop. We got there right as they were opening, so luckily we didn't have to stand in line too long. Hunter was really excited and kept saying he was going to sit on Santa's lap and tell him that he wanted Percy, and Toby. Of course when, it was his turn he didn't even want to go near Santa. I convinced him to stand next to Santa, and then quickly placed Katelyn on Santa's lap. She of course freaked out, which didn't surprise me at all. She is a Mama's girl and throws a fit whenever I try to give her to anyone, including Jonathan.
This was right after I gave Katelyn to Santa. Amazingly Hunter isn't sucking his thumb.
It only went downhill from here. The free 4x6 that we got was after taken after this picture and she is beyond mad and missing a shoe.
There was an area to color and write letters to Santa.
As soon as we walked away from Santa, Hunter told me he forgot to tell Santa that he wanted trains. Instead we wrote him a letter and placed it in Santa's mailbox.

No comments:
Post a Comment