Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Farm Life - Day 2

Blogger will only let me upload one picture at a time, so it takes me forever to do one post. In order to catch up the Blog I am going to use Picasa so I can upload several pictures at once. One bad thing about Picasa is it will only let me upload pictures from one folder at a time, so I am going to have to make several smaller post.

The second day at my parent's house we hung out at home. That evenings Chris and Jennifer came over to visit us. Our families have been friends for several years. Chris is my parents neighbor and we have been friends with their family for over 20 years now and Jennifer is my good friend Whitney's mom. Our three families were in 4-H and FFA at the same time.


Katelyn doesn't look too happy that Hunter is hugging her.


This tractor used to scare Lynde as a baby, but Katelyn loved it.



Katelyn and Chris. I forgot to get a picture with Jennifer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: