June was a crazy month. Renovations began mid June and are still ongoing. We have had some issues with our contractor, that hopefully should be resolved tomorrow. The good news is June 30 the new flooring was installed. That very same day Katelyn started to crawl all over the place and she got her first tooth. During the renovations, I took my first road trip alone with the kids. The kids actually did well, but I am not sure I am willing to do it again for awhile. Without Jonathan being there to help me it took me 9 hours to instead of the usual 6. I took several pictures of our week at the farm that I will post next, but here are some of the June snapshots.

Financial Peace Jr. - Baby Step 1: Chew up all credit card offers.

Hanging out in her exersaucer

Napping at the zoo

Mason and Katelyn at the zoo

Katelyn loves playing with sippy cups

Painting pictures for Mimi

You would think I forced him to take this picture. Instead he asked me to take a picture of his semi.

She loves this drum

Playing with his homemade play doh.

Sucking her thumb while taking a relaxing bath.

She loves bath time.

Sleeping beauty

Yummy carrots

Play time
She wasn't too excited about the banana

Wearing the leggings Aunt Andi got her.

Katelyn went to Eli's house to swim. She wasn't too fond of the pool. I don't think she enjoyed her brother splashing her.

Hunter on the other hand loved the pool. He was jumping in and out of it. I was afraid he was going to hurt himself.

Towards the end of June Katelyn starting pulling up.
No comments:
Post a Comment