Below are are few August snapshots.
Earlier this summer I bought Hunter a potty chair since he is so interested in the bathroom. As I expected he really isn't that interested in using the chair for its intended purpose. From time to time he does request to "pee,pee" which basically means he wants to sit on the chair while you read him a book.

He loves to pretend that everything is a hat - bowls, blocks, baskets, etc.

Hunter discovered a leftover construction hat from his birthday party. He wore it nonstop for a couple of days until it was destroyed.

He even wanted to wear it while eating.

Hunter looks a little too happy in this picture. It was only a few minutes earlier that he had bumped his head on the bottom of the couch while trying to get a toy. It was crazy how quickly the goose egg appeared. It was almost like a cartoon.

By the next day the bump had gone down and he just had a nasty looking bruise. By now you may have noticed that Hunter is seldom wearing an entire outfit. There are two reason for this. He has realized that shirts have tags and doesn't like them rubbing on his neck. Secondly some days it isn't worth the battle to try and force him to put on clothes.

Several weeks ago I showed Hunter a few pictures on the computer, and then he started requesting to go to the office to look at pictures. Last week we had to move the computer into the living room so we could turn the office into Hunter's big boy room. I was afraid that I was going to have to spend all day showing him pictures, but then I had the idea make a screen saver. It has been a live saver, although the first day he did fall off of the desk chair three times!
.jpg)



1 comment:
Great posts! He certainly is a busy boy these days. I love the pics of him and baby - very sweet. I think it bodes well for little sister.
Post a Comment