Today we had our five month ultrasound and learned that we are having a girl! This ultrasound took a lot longer than Hunter’s since the ultrasound tech took his time and checked out everything. He even counted all of her toes and fingers. It was nice to spend over 30 minutes looking at our baby girl and to learn that she is developing normally. We hadn't really expected the appointment to last so long so we took Hunter with us. He was a trooper. He spent most of his time saying "Mama Baby" and playing with the basket of toys in the room.

The little white dots in the picture on the right side are her toes.


That hand is awful close to her mouth. I wonder if she is going to be a thumb sucker like her big brother.
5 comments:
YAY!! I love that you're having a girl! Glad to hear things went smoothly. PRL!
Oops--PTL (Praise THE Lord!)
I second that Yay!!! I'm so happy for ya'll.
Congratulations! She looks like a keeper!
One of each! Perfect. COngrats, lady.
Post a Comment