
I put away some of his Christmas toys until he was little older. I recently pulled out this race track. He loves pushing the button and watching the cars fly down the track.
At our Sunday School class monthly play date we had an Easter Egg Hunt. I had a hard time getting Hunter to look at the camera.
Looking for more eggs. At first he wasn't sure what to do, but as soon I showed him he was all over the yard.

Hunter loves Mommy's shoes. As soon as I open the door to my room Hunter runs to the closet and starts to try on shoes. He especially likes these black boots.

Sampling mash potatoes. He gave them a "MMM" rating.
Hunter can now say milk, which means about once an hour he runs to the refrigerator and says "mulk". He will also frequently runs over to the pantry and grunts and say cracker. It is nice that he can now make his request known, even though they are not always fulfilled.
Once again I tried showing Hunter that the pony is interactive with the TV. After a few jumps, he decided that was enough entertainment for the day.
1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute. What 17 month-old kid in his right mind would look at the camera when there are eggs to find?
Post a Comment