My camera has been collecting dust, so I don't have a lot of photos to post. I guess I will have to do some blogging, even though words, grammar and spelling really aren't my thing. Hunter is such a busy body these days. A few of his favorite activities are playing with his pony, waving at anyone, and trying to pull off the hearth cover - a big NO, NO! He has also added two new words/sounds to his vocabulary. When he sees a dog in a book he will start to bark and he will occasionally say dog. I am beginning to think that this kid may have a thing for animals. He should enjoy visiting Mimi and Papa's farm next week.

He learned how to get on and off of his pony this week.

Would someone please let me take a nap?

Our sweet, but ornery little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment