Monday, October 13, 2008
No Room In the Inn
This past weekend I spent my first night away from Hunter. Jonathan and I traveled to the Kansas City area to attend a wedding of a friend from college. When I tried to check into our hotel, I found out our room was occupied. The guest from the day before had decided to extend their stay and apparently it would have been illegal for the hotel to kick out the guest so that our reservation could be honored. What could have turned into a crummy situation, actually turned out great. We ended up getting a free room in the hotel next door. We took the scenic route home, traveling through Winfield, KS (our first home). Although a quick trip, it was great to see old friends and have a chance to getaway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment