Tuesday, February 12, 2008

7 Weeks


Hunter on the day he turned 7 weeks old. I can't believe how big he has gotten! He is starting to look less and less like a newborn.



When we gave Hunter his first bath he screamed the entire time. Luckily he has really started to enjoy his bath time.




We had the worst luck finding Hunter a decent outfit to wear for Christmas Eve. I practically went to every store in town in search of a dress outfit in 0-3 months. Finding outfits in this size is next to impossible especially for boys. For some reason there is always a larger selection for infant girls than boys. At last I had finally settled on an outfit I found at Dillard’s, but my long, lean baby didn’t have a big enough belly to hold up the pants. I returned the outfit and had finally accepted the fact that he wasn’t going to have a first Christmas outfit, when at the last moment I found this outfit. Although the pants were still a bit big the sweater vest helped hold them up.

No comments: