Early this morning, I received a phone call that the ultrasound tech who was supposed to do our ultrasound was out sick and that they were going to try schedule us at a different location. I was more than a little bummed, and was sure that there was no way they were going to be able to fit us in before Christmas, let alone today. On top of that Hunter, woke up with a fever and had to miss his third day of school this week. Luckily the day improved. They were able to schedule us for an ultrasound this afternoon, and it appears that Hunter may finally be well.
I was hoping since they had to reschedule us at the hospital they would have a high tech ultrasound machine that took great pictures. This wasn’t the case and even though the picture resolution isn’t that great, I was still glad that we were able see our little one today.
Due to the baby’s position they were unable to get a good profile picture, but fortunately we were able to find out that we are having a boy.
Everyone except Hunter was sure that we were having another girl, so we were a little surprised. When I asked Hunter if he was excited to have a brother he said, “I knew it was a boy.”
No comments:
Post a Comment