Earlier this month my Dad had heart surgery. Almost as soon as the catheter entered his heart a rare blood clot formed. The surgeon had no way of knowing if all of the clot had been removed when he took out the catheter or if a small piece remained in his heart. It wasn't until Dad was out of recovery (about 2-3 hours) that we knew he hadn't had a stroke. So this particular Father's Day I am especially thankful for my Dad and that God was watching over him that day.
This year I decided to make a Father's Day slideshow. Originally I had intended to only include a few pictures of my Dad and I, but as I began to look through my pictures I had a hard time deciding which ones to leave out. Therefore the slideshow is rather long, but I wanted to click my sister and the grandkids too.
Click on the picture below to view the show.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!
No comments:
Post a Comment