Thursday, May 19, 2011

Easter Weekend - Saturday

We spent Easter weekend with Jonathan's family. Saturday morning we had family pictures taken. We were way pass due. The last time we had taken pictures was Christmas 2007. Hunter was only 8 weeks old. Since then three more people (Katelyn, Mason and Bryant) have been added to the family. The photographer did a great job and we ended up getting several great shots. I will post them later.

John is building a new barn. I went to call the guys in for lunch and I found all three them practically standing on the top rung of a ladder trying to make a chalk line. It was a scary sight!


Caroline and Hunter dyed Easter eggs while Katelyn and Mason were napping.

Caroline was counting so Hunter would keep his egg in the dye long enough.

Showing off her egg


Hunter, Grammee, and Caroline


Later that afternoon we to the Hunter United Methodist Church Easter Egg Hunt.


Waiting ... Katelyn was taking a nap and missed the hunt.


And he is off...






He filled his basket halfway and then said "I'm done". Apparently the second Easter Egg Hunt of the season wasn't as exciting as the first.


However Mason was excited.


After the hunt


Katelyn loves to stand on Grammee's windowsills and look outside.


Katelyn had horrible separation anxiety around 12 months. I am so glad that she has started to warm up to people. She loves reading with Grammee.

No comments: