I am so glad that Spring has finally arrived. After being coupe up inside with a active two year old and newborn, I was beyond ready to get outside.
Hunter has especially enjoyed the warmer weather. He loves to spend time with Jonathan outside and has become a Daddy's boy recently. All day long he ask where Daddy is and as soon as he gets up from his afternoon nap he ready for Jonathan to be home so they can go outside.
Telling Baby Sis what type of fish she is looking at
Hunter likes to love on his sister. She is so use to being smothered by him that not much phases her anymore.
Kisses for Katelyn
Proud big brother
Katelyn went to asleep on our walk to the community park
Hanging out in the bumbo chair
Helping Mommy make her bed
The other night I made Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Roulade. Hunter wanted to help me pound out the chicken.
Spying on the neighbors. Notice his pants are falling off. Even as an infant I was never able to keep them on. It has gotten worse since he had a growth spurt. In fact he is so skinny these days that he can wear his shorts from last summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment