Monday, November 30, 2009

November 2009


Mimi and Papa got him a chair for his birthday. He loves to sit in it while he watches TV.


My friend Cristin visited from Canada and she brought Hunter some construction silverware. He loves using his bulldozer and forklift to eat. In fact he gets upset, because he can only play with them when he is eating.


Helping rack leaves


Here he was trying to remove the weeds from the bag.


Every time I open the door to Katelyn's room Hunter runs in and opens her closet. He loves to pull out the baby toys and is fascinated with the bouncy seat.


We spent Thanksgiving at Jonathan's parents house. Hunter had a cold and wasn't feeling to well. Here he is snuggling with Grandpa after waking up from his nap.


My sister-in-law Andi is excepting in December too, so we took a belly shot together.


Andi and I with Susan

During Thanksgiving Hunter sleep on a crib mattress on the floor. I thought my suitcase would make a good bed rail, but as you can see he apparently found it more comfortable to sleep halfway on the mattress.

Reading Sesame Street books with Gramee


We finally got a car seat for Jonathan's truck. Hunter was very excited to ride in Daddy's truck.


I was a bit nervous to put up a tree, but Hunter hasn't really messed with it. He loves to look at all of the ornaments and says "Don't touch".

No comments: