We have to keep a close eye on Hunter. He can now climb up onto the dining room chairs. Tonight Jonathan caught him climbing from the chair up onto to the table!
He has become quite attached to this blanket and loves to sit on Mommy's lap and snuggle.
Yeah, my foot fits into this oatmeal canister.
Wow, I can actually fit both feet into the canister.
Hunter demonstrating that he can stand on one leg.
Bird watching/spying on the neighbors
Grandpa and Gramee came to visit in April. Hunter went with Daddy and Grandpa to the Farm Show while the girls went to the Art Festival.
I sent the camera with Jonathan in hopes that he would take a picture of Hunter in a tractor. At first I thought all I ended up with was a bunch of pictures of a hay trailer. However if you view this picture full size and look at the top right hand side you will see a little boy checking out the trailer and enjoying his sippy cup.
No comments:
Post a Comment