Sunday was an exciting day for me. I finally made my Weight Watchers goal weight!!! I have lost 32.2 pounds since January 6 and 50 pounds since the birth of Hunter. I have 6 weeks of maintenance and then I will be a lifetime member. The great thing about WW is once you become a lifetime member you no longer have to pay as long as you weigh no more than 2 pounds over your goal weight and you weigh in at least once a month.
I have yet to exercise, because I really don't enjoy it. Plus I am defiantly not a person that enjoys going outside. However I have come to realize that things our packaged differently after a pregnancy and I need to get moving. If anyone knows of any great exercises that help with the pregnancy pooch, please let me know.
1 comment:
Looking great! Congratulations, hot momma.
Post a Comment